Wednesday, January 27, 2016

7 LESSONS that you will LEARN from my MISTAKES in HUMANATIC


One thing about being a Human that occasionally or mostly experience is the word "FAILURE." Others may see this as a hindrance or obstacle in reaching their goals but to some individual, they see it as a great opportunity to reach their great plans. Others might say that no such thing as FAILURE but EXPERIENCE that molds who we are. There are quotes stating that the real failure is when you stop trying. I definitely agree with this, as I have many experiences in life that almost took and shutter all my dreams and aspirations. But for me, failure served as a stepping stone to begin more strategically and intelligently in reaching any great ambition.  Just  like what the famous basketball player of all time said,

"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games, 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. ...And that is why I succeed. " ---Michael Jordan


Now as I've already reached some of my goals not only in Humanatic but in life, I've decided to feature this great story of one of my co-Humanatic worker.  We were able to have correspondence through this blog regarding Humanatic.  This story would serve as a big encouragement for those who are newbies and those who want to start their career in Humanatic.  It's not really easy to start and earn big bucks, but great opportunities await to those who exert effort and to those who will treat this not just as a job but a CAREER. Believe me, I've had gone through all of this and I can say (not boasting) I've had already uplifted my family's living condition and enjoying the fruits of my labor. 

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Ms. Lauren Zappin of Call Box and the Humanatic Admins for believing in me. You just don't know how grateful I am for believing in my abilities and perseverance.  You guys definitely changed my family's life and how I perceived the real challenge that lies ahead beyond Humanatic. 

Featured Article:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosallie Liboon Valdivia is an aspiring author and blogger who wants to help, touch and transform billions of people around the world in the biggest way possible.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been wanting to earn money online, tried to join as many platforms as I can. Some of them are get-rich-quick-schemes and others are legit. I earn nothing to small amount of dollars even if I'm working hard every day.  I jumped from one opportunity to another in the hope that I can finally earn big money. I was jumping from one platform to another until I finally found Humanatic. I was delighted by what I've read and the possibility of earning big. I wasted nothing and started to gather all the requirements needed to apply in Humanatic, and I was accepted after a week. I was so confident that I can easily make $10 a day for I was once a customer service representative in a BPO company.

I started reviewing calls for the inbound category, managed unlocking 29 categories in less than 5 hours, and 32 categories in one day. I earned $4 in my first day. It might be a small amount for other people, but for me, who already experienced how hard it is to earn a dollar online in a month, it was already a big amount.

I was excited and can't wait to review calls again. When I saw that there are many calls available the next day, I jumped and reviewed as fast as I could. To my dismay, after working for another 5 hours, I only earned 86 cents. I was so frustrated and angry. From that day forward, I always complain every time I checked my earnings for how little did I earned for hours of work. Neglecting what my mentor told me, I continued doing what I'm doing until to the point that I lost most of my favorite categories. I lost my appetite and hope to earn big in humanatic, I was very frustrated. I managed to earn more than $100 in 3 or 4 months, though I'm not reviewing calls every day, I was not happy at all.

Before I was accepted in Humanatic, I already found a mentor. He is a great mentor indeed! You can read our conversation in the comment section of his article about "Humanatic More Infos, Tips and Strategies."  I learned a lot from him, but I can't seem to apply all the things that he taught me, both on the comment section and through email. Yes! He's very kind enough to answer all my questions, even through email. How wonderful is that?

One day I received an email from him, asking how it is going. I know that he wanted to include my success stories for his article "Humanatic - Touching Lives, Changing Lives...", but I did not even dare to answer his email because I don't have enough courage to tell him that despite all the help he gave me, I failed. I ruin my opportunity to be on the leadership board and my chance to help other people succeed as well. But wait, did I really failed for nothing? Of course not!

People might see me as a weak person who becomes stagnant for years, but I don’t easily give up on my passion in helping other people succeed because I am a strong person, a stronger person who was able to succeed so much in fighting her own battle and was able to master her own self. There are countless moments in my life where I did fail and disappoint others who believe in me, but I never fail to stand up every time I fall. So don’t you ever dare giving up on yourself when everything falls apart and people close to you get tired of believing?  Sometimes, it’s just a blessing in disguise. If I never failed in Humanatic, I would have not written this article and you might not learn the wisdom that I learned from failing. So here are the 7 lessons that you can learn from my mistakes in Humanatic:


 1. NEVER EXPECT FOR BIG BUCKS WHEN YOU ARE STILL A ROOKIE

My mentor taught me not to expect for big bucks since I am still a newbie in Humanatic. He told me to take the time to study and study every little aspect in each category. He even told me that in the beginning, I need to work overnight just to earn a small amount of money. I read and heard his advice, but I never understood it. You can only say you understand it if you already apply those tips. Just like today, you might be reading this right now, but it is not an assurance that you will fully understand my point.

I'm stubborn enough to believe that I am more skilled in this kind of work than any other newbie’s because I'm experienced in handling calls. I thought it would be easier for me to earn more. I thought quantity is more important, so I ended up reviewing many calls as much as I can. I forgot the quality of my reviews. My accuracy and earnings went down to the point that I lost most of my favorite categories.

2. LEARN MORE TO EARN MORE

Yeah, I know. We both think that reading the overview is enough learning to earn more. Well guess what. It's not. To earn more, we need to religiously study even the little aspects in each category, even in your penalized calls. You need to review it and study your mistakes and remember the correct way to review that call in that specific category. It might be a waste of time for you, but doing so can save you a lot of time in the near future because you already know the proper way to review each calls, little to no penalized calls will no longer bother you again and it keeps your earnings too.
No matter how experienced we think we are, there are still other aspects that we need to learn and discover. We are lucky enough that there are still other people who are willing to help us despite their busy lives. So please visit this site every now and then. Refresh and remind yourself again why you can't give up on this kind of opportunity.

3. RIGHT MINDSET AND RIGHT ATTITUDE

We do complain a lot. Whether in our personal lives or in work. We complain that our earnings is not enough, that Humanatic sucks, that our life sucks. Is it? Is it our life or work that sucks or the way we think? Margaret Thatcher once said "Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Watch your words, for they become actions. Watch your actions, for they become habits. Watch your habits, for they become your character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny. What we think, we become."

That happens to me, I always think of negative thoughts about Humanatic. I started to complain how small my earnings are, how hard and long the calls are. That leads me to my frustration in Humanatic, I no longer want to review calls. I kept doing those things; negative thinking, complaining and not wanting to work anymore until I finally gave up. What did I get from giving up? None, nothing. There might be another opportunity with much better earnings, but as long as you remain the same, you still complain of the negative things you see in each opportunity that comes along, you will never be successful. Trust me, I've been there. Jumping from one opportunity to the next. I'm not satisfied with my earnings and I always see the wrong things of everything. Where I am now? I'm still here working my way up while my batch mates in the opportunities that I have given up are now earning big bucks because they have the attitude and the right mindset. They are willing to sacrifice their first few months spending too much time studying, working and earning little income because they know that when they are already equipped with the right knowledge of how things work, they can increase their income. Those people in the leadership board who earns $35-$50 per day, they don't have any special software or cheat software for earning that big. They are those people who have the right mindset and right attitude from the very start, and those people who never gave up despite all the obstacles and frustrations they encountered. It's never too late to start all over again or to make a new account in Humanatic, I did.

4. FOCUS ON THE QUALITY OF YOUR WORK

In everything that we do, in work, school or even in a simple conversation we need to focus. Focus is very important and plays a big role in our productivity in life. It also applies to our work in Humanatic, we need to give 100% of our focus while reviewing calls to maintain accuracy and earnings of each call. We can't review calls while chatting with our friends on Facebook or doing something else. According to Winston Churchill, "You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks." When working in Humanatic, you will never reach your goal of earning $$$ if you stop and throw your attention at every notification that you received from social media or in a text message. Neglect those notifications, they can always call you if it is really important.

 5. MAKE A PLAN, TAKE ACTIONS, RESULT $$$

Working in Humanatic or in general, we need to make a plan on how much do we want to earn each month then the actions we need to take to achieve it so we can earn our target goal which is $$$. Tony Robbins said that if you make plans without actions, it's nothing. If you take actions without plans, there is no result, but if you plan and take actions then you will get the results that you want. Treat Humanatic as your own business. Do something to grow your income in Humanatic. Lead by Example, you may be working on your own, but leading yourself by example makes your stubborn self to follow. Communicate with other Humans, share your worries, frustrations, tips, tricks, and success in Humanatic and most importantly, don't forget to inspire other Humans with your words of wisdom.

6. YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN, NO ONE ELSE

Gery Carson once said, "The most important lessons in life is, NO ONE ELSE can make you successful. It's all up to you. You are the "master of your destiny" and responsible for your own success. Period." The things that happen to you right now, the hardships that you have is not because of the economy nor the government. It's because of YOU. We are all responsible for our actions. No one can tell you what to do without your consent. No matter how we complain, Humanatic will still grow, Humans with the right mindset and attitude will still earn and grow their income each month, and every life goes on. Stop complaining and start growing. We must not wait for other people to make our life terrific. That's our job, that's our responsibility. Our success is in our own hands.

7. PERSIST UNTIL YOU SUCCEED

According to John Calvin Coolidge, "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education alone will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always solve the problems of the human race." Persistence and determination are the keys to success in any walks of life, not just in Humanatic. You may have the skills, you may master every aspect of each category, but if you easily give up because of the obstacles and difficulties you encounter along the way, you will never succeed. No matter where we go, there's always an obstacle and difficulties to measure our strength and to bring out the best in us. Just like diamonds. "A diamond is just a piece of charcoal that handled stress exceptionally well" Just remind yourself that "pressure makes diamond" don't you dare give up. If you ever did give up just like I do, there's always a second chance, a second opportunity to prove our worth, to prove that despite all odds we can succeed on the things that we choose to do.

       Always remember:  MASTERY + ( SPEED + ACCURACY ) + FOCUS = $$$$$

 These 7 lessons that you can learn from my mistakes are not only applicable in Humanatic alone. You can use these lessons to move forward in whatever opportunity you're in. Focus, plan, take actions and always be persistent on the things that you want to achieve in life. Does this help? Please let me know through the comment section below. Thank you! 

You may reach the writer of this article at https://www.facebook.com/iamrosallie.page



"NEVER GIVE UP, GREAT THINGS TAKE TIME"






49 comments:

  1. Thanks Rosallie for to share your experience and for your tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi po...pwede po makahingi ng tulong may tanong po sana ako...I am having a trouble with some of the calls...Is getting a service estimate an appointment opportunity??? The call goes this way...the caller is asking for an estimate for a service and the agent is preparing for it...he told the caller that he's gonna callback after 10 minutes...my selection for this in my service setter consolidated is an appointment opportunity...then no appointment agreement...then promise for follow up...Am I correct or wrong?

      Delete
  3. Is there any way to get the inbound category if deactivated?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! review the remaining categories, have at least 95% accuracy on most of the major cats, then send a request to support@humanatic.com to regain your deactivated category.

      Delete
  4. Sarah Lea Jane O. FlorendaFebruary 22, 2016 at 9:59 AM

    Hello goodmorning...I am Sarah Lea Jane F. Valencia...I also joined Humanatic last October 2015 and quit my publishing job...I am a mother of three that is why i really need to stay home and take care of them...Quitting my offline job was very hard for us especially as a couple we need to produce more income to support our family...We almost gave up until one of our friend introduce us about humanatic...I've been earning only 20 to 25 dollars per week at this present so little but I helped us in our basic needs. This morning I read this article and para akong nabuhayan ng loob...coz I really want to connect to a person who also work as I do...Hindi naman sa magtatanong lang ng magtanong pero I want to make friends kasi andito lang ako sa bahay and I want someone to communicate about the job. Kaya po when i do read this article nagpasalamat talaga ako because 7 lessons enlighten my self talaga...I hope in the future we can exchange or communicate each other ms valdivia...Pwede po bang magpaturo sana ng mga tips kasi I really have many questions about my categories at this present...Maraming salamat sa inspiration po and creating this article for the humanatic members to pursue a bigger dream...tnx and good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can add me or Rosallie on Facebook for further support, or just send me a message on FB @ Red de Leon Lubuguin.

      Delete
  5. Yes you can add sir Red on FB and you can add me on my google hangout. . valdiviarosallie@gmail.com. Sir Red is my mentor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah Lea Jane O. FlorendaFebruary 22, 2016 at 10:23 AM

    Salamat po talaga...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walang anuman. . Anong FB account mo?

      Delete
    2. Hi Ms Rosalie sorry ngayon lang ulit naka open sa site...my FB account is Sarah Lea Olpos-Florenda Valencia. Hope ma add nyo po ako...

      Delete
    3. Hi, Sarah! I added you to the group chat in facebook.

      Delete
    4. hi! im a newbie in humanatics, may i request to add me also s fb group chat? super dami ko po sana tanong haha... salamat po :) fb: riz brion

      Delete
    5. Hi Maam rosalie and sir Red! NEWBIE HERE! pwede po ba ako mag join sa group? 3 months pa lang po ako sa humanatic and nakatulong po tlaga yung blog nyo ma enlighten ako... my accuracy level almost reached 88% this morning lang... feeling ko sayang yung effort ko. buti na lang nabasa ko yung article na to :) pa add naman po :) aby daulo po fb ko thanks!

      Delete
  7. A very powerful motivation and lesson, thanks for this. Allow me to add you in FB too please Sir Red and Ms. Rosallie.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kindly give me your facebook name so I can add you to the group chat. Thanks!

      Delete
  8. Sure. . Please email us your facebook account. . But most of my friends in Humanatic communicates with me through google hangout. .

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi, powerful article, how do zou get a mentor? one of my categories disappeared because of accuracy, will i ever gonna get it back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! review the remaining categories, have at least 95% accuracy on most of the major cats, then send a request to support@humanatic.com to regain your deactivated category.

      Delete
    2. Do you have a google+ account?

      Delete
  10. Good morning Ms. Rosalie, I have applied on humanatic three days ago. Unfortunately, my application was denied due to conflict of interest. I do have a verified paypal account before I proceed.

    My question is can I re apply using another verified paypal account (legit) as I have two accounts running for about 2 years now.

    Sincerely,
    Sp

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, SP!

    Yes, you can re-apply, but as far as I can remember you need to wait at least a month before you can re-apply. But I think Humanatic is not yet hiring. I think they freeze their hiring as of the moment. I received many inquiries regarding this because they are being rejected by Humanatic.

    When re-applying make sure that you already have identified the job/jobs that might be a conflict of interest in Humanatic. It is useless to re-apply if you still include the employment history description that might be a conflict of interest in Humanatic. Make it short and brief. Don't make an employment history description like you would do when writing a CV/resume.

    I hope this helps. Please give me an update in here or you can send me an email. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ms. Rosalie,
    I've been in Humanatic now for a few months. In December, due to many activities, I've been inactive to Humanatic. I have lost my precious category "Why Calling" and "Inventory Discussions". I lost interest afterwards. However, since I am a single mom, I have to earn more, so I get back to Humanatic. Though I now have access to high paying categories such as Car Wars Consolidated, I'm still skeptical to review those cats because of what happened (losing my favorite categories). As of now, I am able to earn 33 dollar in a week. It's not big, but If I sum it up in a month, it can already help me in my everyday expenses.

    Your page is a big help for me, encourage me to do more, to focus, to persevere, and to take action. I have so many questions on categories, I wish to add you in my fb account. Thanks and more power.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Angelita! Thank you so much for telling me your experience in Humanatic. :) Can I ask for your facebook name so I could add you in the group chat?

      Delete
  13. Good evening Ms. Rosalie.

    Thanks for share your experience and i want to tell you that your words help me so much and i will remember every day because they are an excellent advice to be success in our life. I'm newbie in Humanatic and i'm very happy.

    Bye. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Yullany!

      You are welcome. I am happy knowing that it did help you. I hope for your success.

      Delete
  14. Nice blog! I am looking forward that i can still re-apply. I am not sure why my application was rejected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maja. I think Humanatic is not accepting newbies yet. They are still busy improving more features to the site so reviewers can work more effectively. Will try to update everyone if they are ready to accept new applicants.

      Delete
  15. Hi Ma'am, I'm very interested to be working with Humanatic, however, I'm afraid they might deny my application due to my previous work. I worked in a BPO before. My friend applied and mentioned she used to work in a BPO but got denied. I am just not sure what to say in the employment history field. If you can help me, ma'am.. Thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said to Maja, Humanatic is not accepting newbies yet. They are still busy improving more features to the site so reviewers can work more effectively. Will try to update everyone if they are ready to accept new applicants.

      Working in a BPO company is an advantage. I also worked in a BPO company before and wrote it in my employment history in Humanatic.

      Delete
  16. Hi Ma'am, I'm very interested to work with Humanatic. However, I'm afraid they might deny my application due to a conflict of interest for I worked in a BPO before. I have a friend who mentioned she worked in a BPO but her application got denied. I'm just not sure now what to put in the employment history field. I'm studying right now and I find Humanatic the most convenient job for me to atleast earn money even while schooling. If you can help me Ma'am.. Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi maam pwede po ba pa add din sa group chat? i know you po sa blog ni sir red (na very responsive sa fb message kahit busy..)
    salamat po

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ma'am salamat sa visit.message nyo po ako sa fb pra ma i-add po kita..salamat po

      Delete
  18. Good morning mr Red, i appreciate your job.
    Sorry for bothering you, i just need some help, if possible. Could you please give me instructions in order to apply for an account at Humanatic? I tried twice with no success. Im university student in southamerica and would like to get that online job Help please. Regards. My email: vbetancourt15@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok. wait for my instruction. check you email.Thanks.

      Delete
  19. Good morning mr Red, i appreciate your job.
    Sorry for bothering you, i just need some help, if possible. Could you please give me instructions in order to apply for an account at Humanatic? I tried twice with no success. Im university student in southamerica and would like to get that online job Help please. Regards. My email: vbetancourt15@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow thank you really inspiring. I am a newbie to Humanatics just started now basically.
    I will definitely be bookmarking this page for future ref.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome post!!!

    Thanks Rosalie. Your words lifted me up.

    This is Dilip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Dilip! Good to know. Thank you. . :)

      Delete
    2. nice and article! thank you for this :-) I've been a Human for quite a while now. But, there came to a point that I stopped reviewing due to the same reason you've had before-- looking for other opportunities/platforms that offer bigger bucks. I just got back again and had my $10.00 after many days of reviewing calls (Btw, after how many days will the payment reflect in my Paypal account?). Your article has given me a get-up-go state to persevere in this home-based job. I'm a hands-on-mom to a toddler and i think that being a mom and a homemaker should not be considered a setback to produce an income. Again, thank you for writing this and inspiring other people. Keep up the good vibes in you and may you continue to shower it to others. God bless. -mamodeman

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Mamodeman! I'm always happy reading comments like this one. I am very grateful knowing that it did help motivate you to do better in Humanatic. I hope for your success. :)

      Delete
  22. Can anyone please please help me have an account in humanatic? I have tried several times. But Humanatic keeps on rejecting my application thank you :'(

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for this article.. makes me to push some more
    :) btw on an earlier post, you mentioned that if we are able to reach 95% on the accuracy of the major categories, we can get the category that was deactivated right? how can I check on the % because it seams that on the classic version we can see now, I'm having no luck in finding it. TIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can request for your deleted category/s be re-activated by sending an email to support. Here is the email address--Support@humanatic.com. Deleted category/s is/are restored manually by the admin.

      Delete
    2. You can check the accuracy by following this link-->https://www.humanatic.com/pages/humfun/store.cfm...Select categories..

      Delete
    3. Hey Thank you so much kind sir! got it, currently earning around $10 for Reason for Outbound (my bread and butter) still taking time to master it though, currently at 94% acc due to my stupidity from before and I lost my inbound completely? any further steps that you can suggest so that I can get better category or pay? TIA :)

      Delete