Sunday, June 14, 2015

Humanatic - Touching Lives, Changing Lives...

What inspires you? There are lot of things that you can get inpiration- knowing other people accomplish great things, hearing positive quotes from great people, even the world we live in reminds us how lucky we are.



Today I decided to feature some of the most successful story behind the hardships and sheer determination of any "simple" individual that work and become successful in Humanatic. A little reminder, and some are powerful enough to inspire us, even the most difficult circumstances in our life. Time comes that even a simple motivation coming from an unknown individual can change the life perspective. It is not designed to show power or to boast but to make influence on good things that may happen if you follow what they do in order to become successful. Any article that you can find here are a true story behind their success.


This blog accepts contribution from any individual that works in Humanatic. You can share your ideas, your story of "How Humanatic Change your Lives." This will become inspiration and motivation to others who are losing hope and tired doing the online opportunity.

Hope this will help and enlighten, for those who are looking for motivation, encouragement and wisdom in order to continue in Humanatic.


RIZSH RONQUILLO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Humanatic member since April 2015, decided to give up her offline job and start a new perspective in "Online Opportunity", now she enjoys what is most valuable---Family and Time.

___________________________________________________________________



"I worked offline in four different companies for almost 8 years. My last job was the highest salary among four but there comes to a point where I got tired, stressed and not happy at all on my job. There are times that I really want to leave my work but I do not have an alternative source of income. I have no choice so I need to stay." 

  • Until a friend told me about humanatic. When my application was accepted on April 1. I started doing it during my day off and free time. I was curious how other reached leader board where in they earn from $25 - $50 a day. So I decided to search and found an article - Humanatic - More Infos, Tips and Strategies. I just realized the writer is always on the leader-board. I followed the instructions and tips given on the site then asked question when I'am confused about a particular category. He always make sure that he answers questions on every comment. I learned a lot on him and on the article and that is how I noticed my earnings increases day by day until I reached my first leader board on May 3. I thought I cannot reached the leader board but I did.

    I studied every category until I decided to give up my offline work on May 25th. Now I'am working full time at home and has higher salary than my previous work. How it changed my life? On humanatic, no stress, no pressure, no Boss, no need to file leaves if you want to go anywhere, no need to travel for about 30-45 mins going to work like I always do before, you make your own day off, you make your own quota, you make your own earnings, if you're more productive, you can have good earnings. You know what is the most important thing about it? I can help my family more on financial matters. I'am satisfied, free and enjoying humanatic. 
  • ________________________________________________________________________________

If you have story to share and inspire others, you can contact me at redlubuguin@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment