Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Humanatic - A Legit Money Making Online




             Since I've started searching on
" How to Make Money Online ", I arrived at Humanatic. It was first tried by my wife. Initially, I'm not interested because you need to work at night, United States time zone, coz the company is base in the U.S. It takes hours and graveyard working just to earn a cents of a dollar, in short, it is hard.

Finally, I gave it a try, the registration was done by my wife, not me :). And on the first day of January 2014, ..my application was accepted, it looks like a fresh start this year, unknown to me and not of my interest. It was not good because to earn a single dollar I have to work for 1 1/2 to 2 hours just to earn $1, huh!?. But I continued working and study every single detail of how can I make to earn more, and voila in just 3 weeks my earnings have a big boost. Below is my screenshot, proof that this is really true, just to show that Humanatic is a legitimate online company to work with.

My first payment received




Other payments



HARDWORK BEATS TALENT 
This is the fruit of my 3 1/2 years (2 years as Auditor) perseverance in Humanatic. Though, you cannot get the same result immediately, rest assured that it will give you an extra money to sustain your daily needs.

Proof of Earnings (1 week of hard work)




Humanatic filters business phone calls to identify the best leads. The service is powered by live human reviewers who can recognize the caller's intent, the key element in qualifying a lead. ( Source: Century Interactive ).Watch the video below to know more and get the overview of Humanatic.


Source : Humanatic ( Century Interactive )

Now you have the idea it's easy to start..No registration fee. All free!!

   Requirements :
  1. Before you submit an application to Humanatic, you should have a verified Paypal. 
  2. Once you have a verified Paypal, then  open this link Humanatic         
  3. Follow the step by step process, important to have a verified Paypal because you will arrive at Humantic Paypal Verification Page. In account information section you have the option to state your real name or use a different unique name for ex. Barubal, Balatuba, Shaider, whatever name you want :). Humanatic is not against that.


  1.  Then after you fill up the necessary form,  just wait and check your email for confirmation that your application has been approved. Sometimes they respond fast but sometimes it takes days, weeks or even months before they accept you, so just be patient or try to contact them at support@humanatic.com  
  2. Congratulations once your application is accepted.

Tips for Beginners.
  1. Don't expect for big bucks when you're just at the initial stage, take the time to read and study every little aspect. The site has an Overview page where you can find tutorials on how to handle the recorded calls and find the right leads.You must have a lot of patience, patience, and patience. You need to work overnight just to get a small amount of money $$. But do not be frustrated, just remember that it is only the beginning. For me, before I hit my $90- $100++ paycheck per week, it took a month. Not bad for a beginner. So just be PATIENT and stay FOCUS.
  2. What to expect for weekly income during your first month, based on my experienced, I received my first payment amounting to $24.85, hard earned for 2 weeks. It depends on you, at your own pace and at your deep interest to learn more. LEARN MORE = EARN MORE
  3. Minimum Payout is $10 - once you have reached that amount you will have the option to request for payment. Payment is processed every Monday and Tuesday ( U.S Time Zone ). You will not receive the amount in full because Paypal will deduct a small amount for using their services.
  4. At first, you will receive 2 categories INBOUND and OUTBOUND. Example below
   
You are paid " Pay per Call " it means that when you complete a certain call and tag the correct lead you will get the amount offered in that category. For example in Live Conversation - Outbound it currently pays 0.6 cents per correct call that you tagged correctly. But the offered amount may increase depending on the volume of calls. When there are no calls or few calls only then it is back to its original offered amount.

As I've said at first you will receive 2 categories to review, but if you maintain your accuracy of 95% to 100%, at a certain period Humanatic will automatically update your account and add new categories. So, it is necessary to study first before you take the plunge in battle. How about if your accuracy drops to a certain % that is not acceptable to them, then it's time to say goodbye to that categories you failed because Humanatic Admin will erase that category leaving only the categories you excel.Why ? Because for every tag you made incorrectly it will affect the credibility of the report submitted by Humanatic to its client. 

Example of other Categories

In the picture shown above, you will see other categories that might be given to you if you maintain your accuracy. The advantage of this category is the amount offered is higher compared to other categories. There are also other categories paying 20 cents, 10 cents per call. So what's good? You have the chance to increase your income. In other categories before you can make $1, you have to work 1 to 1 1/2 hours. But in high paying CATS you can make $1 in 30 mins., making $2 or more in 1 hour. So if you work for 8 hours you will receive $18 or MORE plus expect Bonuses for working fast and accurately.




Speaking of Bonuses, actually, there are 2 Bonuses. The first bonus is you will receive it after you marked 10 consecutive audited calls in each category, it is computed by Humanatic. Your bonus depends on what category you are reviewing, high paying category is given high bonuses. 




The second bonus  , is if you qualify in the LEADERBOARD, it is the roster of finest, focused human reviewers meaning "a reviewer who never sleeps all night and a reviewer who works fast and accurately. Their income range from $15 to $50++ per day. Only 15 reviewers are included in the Leaderboard. Here in the Philippines, they are fondly called as " MAMAW ", the image showing my wife as top 1 on the said date. During Sunday's (U.S Time Zone ) expect a low volume of calls.





Here's a link for more Humanatic - Infos, Tips, and Strategies.

Please feel free to leave comments or you find this helpful please share.Thanks anyway...


_________________________________________________________________________________


24 comments:

  1. Wonderful and inspiring,!!!
    This is an eye opening story which prove that patience and hard work are the key to success.

    Keep up the good work.
    Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh this is helpful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys ! more update to come...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings from California! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your site on my
    iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile ..
    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, excellent site!


    Also visit my page ... legit ways to make money (www.youtube.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks. If you have question don't hesitate to leave your message.

      Delete
  7. Hi Thank for the tip, I have question hope you can help me find answers. I have verified account in paypal and registered it in humanatic, I was waiting for their reply in my email but i did not receive any coming from them, I go to humanatic site again and then I go to forgot password page then this message occur "paypal email can't find". Hope you can help me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ! Forgot password is only applicable once you become a member of Humanatic. Once your application is accepted, you will receive a confirmation email containing your log-in information, both username and password. It seems that as up to this date, your application is pending. Sometimes an application needs to be reviewed or there are many pending applications ahead of you, that's why, sometimes it takes weeks or months to be accepted. All you have to do is to wait for their confirmation email, so you will be able to log-in and get started. Also you can email them and ask for the status of your application. Hoping that your application will be accepted. I find this program a great help for my family. Just follow my advice in Humanatic Tips section, because at first you will not get what income you want. You will become frustrated if you don't follow the process. But this program represents great opportunity if you are determined. Thank and More Power !

      Delete
  8. Please help. How did you earn a huge amount of money on humanatic? I only get 1 dollar in just 2 days huh? Or it is because I am too slow to reviewed calls on humanatic? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually my earnings are not that so big compared to other reviewers who are much focused and stayed more time handling calls.If you are just starting as humanatic reviewer, take time to sharpen your ax, and secondly build your army. Take more time on reviewing calls, it is the key to succeed here. Study every little aspect, and stay focus on what you are doing. For me I considered Humanatic as my primary source of income, and treated this as my work. I work everyday for 8 hours just like ordinary worker and have an overtime if needed. Internet has unlimited options and opportunities, lately I have many programs on how to make money online, but it come to my mind that if I'm not focus for something then I will not see what is more useful to work for, so I decided to focus on Humanatic and now I harvest the fruit of my labor. I'm averaging $150/week, but that's not the end to strive more, others earned as much $200/week or more. Second build your army, meaning have more high paying categories that may help you to boost your earnings, other categories pays as much as 10, 20 to 50 cents per call. But it's not mean that if you have not high paying categories you will not earn much,. Other reviewers earned 10 to 15 dollars per day just reviewing low paying categories, the secret is MORE TIME TO REVIEW, FOCUS, MASTERY+SPEED and ACCURACY. Follow my link entitled as Humanatic- More Info's, Tips and Strategies, and if I have time I will update this for more tips and strategies.Thanks for visiting and if you have other question, just reply to this post.

      Delete
  9. Hi Sir Red! I'm also a new member of humanatic. I've registered last Mon. Feb.2 ;but unfortunately I haven't recieve any confirmation from them. What should I do? Hope you could send me a link where I can e mail them about my concern. Thanks! And thank you also for having this blog, this is so informative to all beginners... More Power Sir!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! It's too early for you to follow up with them your concern, just wait about a week, coz sometimes they are too busy. If then for about a week or weeks, you haven't receive a confirmation that your application is accepted then it's time to have a follow up here -->humanatic@centuryinteractive.com, but if your application is totally denied you will have to re-apply, just add another email to your paypal meaning a new one, because a used email add that was denied will not be accepted as you re-apply, and second when telling about yourself just use simple words, not too professional or copy cat from other site, just tell direct to the point of who you are and why you are beneficial to them, humanatic is looking for focused individual. Your'e application letter is very important, so be yourself. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. SIr Red they already send me an e mail.. my question now is what initial should i use that can be seen at the bottom of each call? Do you think any initial will do?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just use the initial of your name, example JFK for John F. Kennedy. Congrats and Happy Earnings.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sir Red I send them an email to followup my application.
    they reply to me and said that my application doesn't appeared to have been accepted. My question is if my application is denied or what and what will i do. thanks and more power. God blessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will need to send a new application, add another new email address to your paypal, means you will need to create a new email add that you will need to send an application to them. You may use any name when applying, that's not against to them. Application letter need not to be professional, just tell to them direct to the point why you need them and why you are beneficial to them. Please let me know if you have some difficulties, email me at redlubuguin@gmail.com

      Delete
  14. Very nice money making opportunity, thanks for your detailed and extensive post! Processing phone calls can be a good start for many people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tim! Yes, it's a good start for people who wish and searching to work online.Thank's for the visit!

      Delete
  15. Are they accepting up till now sir? I do have a verified paypal account. And if you can sir, can you please give me some advice regarding the "tell about yourself" part. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for this post sir Red! Indeed, very informative. Thank you and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for this post sir Red. Indeed, very informative. Thank you again and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete